National Night Out is held the first Tuesday of August each year and House of Payne Personal Training has been a sponsor of the Lilburn event since it’s inception in 2011. In 2014,16,540 communities and 38.1 million individuals participated in the program.
National Night Out
- Generates citizen support and participation in local anti-crime efforts
- Promotes involvement in crime-prevention activities
- Heightens crime and drug prevention awareness
- Builds and strengthens police-community relationships
- Encourages neighborhood camaraderie and spirit
- Sends a message to criminals letting them know that neighborhoods are organized and fighting back
Locally, it’s an opportunity for the residents of the Lilburn community to come together for an evening of food, fun, and friendship.
For more information firstname.lastname@example.org
Rachel Payne, CEO & co-owner of House of Payne Personal Training is participating in Civic Leadership Matters, a 6-month training/mentoring program led by Mayor Johnny Crist, for those who desire to learn, grow and serve in some capacity in the City of Lilburn. Graduation is scheduled for June 16, 2015.
In January, 2015 Rachel Payne became a charter member of the newly established Lilburn Lions Club. In addition, she has agreed to serve on the board.
The Lion’s Club encourages service-minded people to serve their community without personal financial reward, and encourages efficiency and promotes high ethical standards in commerce, industry, professions, public works and private endeavors. The club serves community and environmental programs, disaster relief, health programs, international programs, sight programs, children and youth programs as well as other request for assistance.
For more information: www.lionsclub.org